Re: ??: [oc] AMBA - SDR/DDR SDRAM controller

On Thursday 21 November 2002 09:17, Zhichong Chen (Beijing) wrote:
> hi, rudi
>
> I have a question. Since AHB uses only rising edge and DDR using both
> clock edge, is that means the frequency of HCLK is at least 2x frequency
> of DDR clock?

You have two option, make your HCLK 2x the DDR clock, or make your
AHB bus twice the size of the DDR bus (e.g. AHB 64 bit, 32 bit DDR bus).

rudi
www.asics.ws   - Solutions for your ASIC needs -
NEW ! 5 New Free IP Cores this months (so far :*)
FREE IP Cores  -->   http://www.asics.ws/  <---
-----  ALL SPAM forwarded to: UCE@FTC.GOV  -----