Von: owner-cores@opencores.org [mailto:owner-cores@opencores.org]Im Auftrag
von Jean Masson
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Jänner 2002 16:10
An: cores@opencores.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [oc] Visual VHDL.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for this info. I have used VHDL GUI, a freeware wich is a CASE
tool. It lacks several
small improvements
like a colour and width discrimination between bit and bit_vector, and doc
is very light. I search
a better tool.

What is price of HDL Designer for universities ?

Best regards,

Jean MASSON