RE: [oc] EEPROM Programmers using FPGAs? now its EPROM vsFLASHtime

Martin,

okay but I wasn't serious about having your children. lol
Sure mate that would be great. I did find a company in
America with them but with a minimum order of '96 units
per tray' they will have to wait until I am in production
mode before I can use those quantities.

Thanks,

Paul
email me direct mailto:paul.mcfeeters@ntlworld.com and I'll reply