Re: [oc] SHA-1

Try this one:

ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/libgcrypt/libgcrypt-1.1.3.tar.gz

You can find many C implementation of cryptographic algorithms.

Regards,

Dian

  I Made Aria Bagus P <aria@students.ee.itb.ac.id> wrote:

dear Dian,

do you have a C program (C file) of SHA-1?
I need it to make sure that the result of my VHDL version is like the one
of the C file.

thank you,
I Made Aria Bagus Pramana
Electrical Engineering Department of