Re: [oc] Fw: UART

Hello,

Well there's an excelent, well-coded (easy to read & understand) UART
component as part of the equally excelent GPL'd sparc-CPU package, known as
"LEON", found on http://www.gaisler.com/

The file you should look for is, not surprisingly, named UART.vhd and
located in "Leon/"-subdirectory. This design is made to be a peripheral
unit connected to an AMBA SoC-bus, but it is no real trouble modifying it
or use it as inspiration for your own implementation.

Hope this helps.
Best regards