Re: [oc] SNR Calculation using CADENCE SpectreS tool

Hello Lokesh,

You've probably found the answer, but just in case:

Use the OCEAN command, sample and ocnPrint.

For example,
You have a bit stream from your sigma-delta that you'd like to post-
process in Matlab, but the Cadence produces too many points at the
transitions of each pulse. I used that following command in the CIW:

ocnPrint( ?output "/users/you/filename" sample(VT( "/OUT1" ),
20n,340u,"linear",78.125n) )

This sigma-delat has a sample clock of 12.8MHz, hence the 78.125n
sampling. I sampled from 20n to 340u in linear steps and printed the
results to a file, /users/you/filename. The bit stream is a transient
voltage on node "/OUT1".

I hope this helps. It worked very well for me.

Regards,

Tim