[oc] need of 8051/at89c51 core in verilog hdl (simulation code)

hi,

     i am in need of verilog hdl code for intel 8051
or atmel at89c51 core as simulation code in verilog
hdl
if anyone has got it with tested along with interrupts
control,timer/counter control,ports operation ,please
send it to me as early as possible , bec i need it for
my final yr prj work . also if u know some one or
some site which has got that , plz immd mail me ,
so that it will be usefull for me.

             many more thanks in advance.

from

subhu