[oc] opencores coding guidelines

Hi All,

Several weeks ago I have posted a document called OpenCores HDL Coding
Guidelines. After receiving planty of feedback I'm posting a link to the
updated version of the document. New document is in the CVS (it has been
renamed to OpenCores Coding Guidelines):
http://www.opencores.org/cgi-bin/cvsget.cgi/common/opencores_coding_guidelin
es.doc (Source in MS Word format)
http://www.opencores.org/cgi-bin/cvsget.cgi/common/opencores_coding_guidelin
es.pdf

This document also refers to some other document found in OpenCores CVS
common module (Specifications Template and Verification Strategies) and some
common modules such as generic memories and synchronizer flop.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

If you'd like to add something, I'd appreciate if you can simply make
modifications to the Word source file in the CVS (or send the file to me in
you don't know how to use the CVS - use revision control in Word).

If everybody is happy with the guidelines, I'd make them official OpenCores
guidelines ASAP.

regards,
Damjan