[oc] looking for work

hi all,
      let me introduce myself
      i am an electronics engineer and have also done my p.g. diploma in VLSI design.  I work as a chip designing professional for an Intel funded start up involved in the design and development of next generation networking chips, in India.
      As far as experience is concerned, i have 6 months of experience in digital design, synthesis(Xilinx Foundation Series) and simulation(Modelsim XE/PE).
      The FPGA targetted for our project was a XILINX VIRTEX II and the target frequency was 120 MHz. The HDL used was verilog.
      I am sincerely interested in actively contributing to the design and verification of any core that is going on or is yet to be started.

Thanking you all in anticipation,
Regards,
Bhupesh.