From: "bhupesh ramchandani" <bhupesh_r@rediffmail.com>
To: <cores@opencores.org>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 4:30 PM
Subject: [oc] looking for work

> hi all,
>       let me introduce myself
>       i am an electronics engineer and have also done my p.g. diploma in
VLSI design.  I work as a chip designing professional for an Intel funded
start up involved in the design and development of next generation
networking chips, in India.
>       As far as experience is concerned, i have 6 months of experience in
digital design, synthesis(Xilinx Foundation Series) and simulation(Modelsim
XE/PE).
>       The FPGA targetted for our project was a XILINX VIRTEX II and the
target frequency was 120 MHz. The HDL used was verilog.
>       I am sincerely interested in actively contributing to the design and
verification of any core that is going on or is yet to be started.