Re: [oc] serial UART in cadence

ok.  so i should be able to do straight simulation in vhdl with out doing an
import?
i've never done that in cadence.  my vhdl experience is limited to xilinx for
simulation.
no one else around here really has experience in vhdl in cadence either.
are there online resources/tutorials or can you give me some quick tips?
i'm at the bottom of the learning curve right now.  looks like a wall.  :-)
    thanks again-
            eric