Re: [oc] It's nto the core, it's the hardware

Hi Rudi and others,

I was wanting to get hold of a MicroFPGA prototyping board for the
XVC-100 (?) so sent an email off to Andrej.Trost@fe.uni-lj.si but never
got a reply. I was wanting to implement a Motorola 8 bit processor in one.
The MicroFPGA seems to have the required number of pinouts for a
40 pin socket.

How do you get hold of prototyping boards ?

John.

--
http://members.optushome.com.au/jekent