[oc] Re: i2c opencore

Hi Matt,

Having both a VHDL and Verilog description of cores is certainly a good
idea.
I have no experience with Verilog, so if you are willing to do the
conversion, please go ahead. Concerning block diagrams etc, well hmm I still
have to write the specs and documentation for the core. But they should be
available soon now, if someone can tell met how to generate PDF files :)

Richard