Re: [oc] Firewire..

Hello!

I am also interested in developing a firewire core, it can be used in many
interesting projects.
According to the webpage (http://www.opencores.org) there is no
development on this core right now. And when I searched the net for info
I found out that you had to be a member of IEEE to get the specifications
for the standard. And that's where I am now.
So if someone has the specification and can send it to me, I would be more
than happy to start up this project. Even though my time for the coming
month is very limited (whos time isn't).
I might be wrong about that nobody is working on this project because I
joined this mailinglist very recently, so if somebody feels overlooked I
apologise.

/Ola Decker