[oc] Firewire..

Hi !

Came across this site as a friend refered this site to me. I have been
working on the gigabit version of the IEEE-1394 and would like to be a
part of the team to develop one as an open core. I have been working in
the ASIC design field for a couple of years and so can be useful in this
project. Kindly do let me know if this makes sense. Since the friend of
mine who referred me to this site is also a person who worked with me on
the IEEE-1394 project before and is also interested in developing a core
for the same, so I guess our expertise can be of some use.

thanks,
Rahul.
Tired of limited space on Yahoo and Hotmail?
Free 100 Meg email account available at http://www.dacafe.com