[oc] Introduction.

Good day.

I'm new to the list, and I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Kent Orthner, and I'm working for Furukawa Electric in
Japan.  My work deals mostly with FPGAs and Routers, which is what
brings me here.

I'm primarily interested in the work currently going on with the
Ethernet MAC core, and maybe some of the other ones as well.

Thanks for 'listening'.

-Kent

--
Kent Orthner                         大砂  健人
Furukawa Electric                    古河電気工業