RE: [Mu] Kernel 2.4.0

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 09:27:16 CEST

    I believe that muLinux should switch to a newer kernel, all this problems in
    getting apllications that supports the old glibc versions are a reason for a
    change . Someone who knows this stuff and who will invest enough time to do
    it should try it. I don't know what is needed to make a new floppy linux
    2.4.0 Version. I really like the simple 'setup -f' administration moddel, it
    is simple and easy to understand, sometimes i wish 'big Linux'
    distributions would have something like this.

    with kind regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen

    Gerd Kautzmann

    --
    *  Gerd Kautzmann