RE: [Mu] mulinux memory usage

From: mount me (linladn@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 19:27:25 CEST

    Hi,
    I am into demonstrating the porting of linux into a
    386 board. Is it possible to use Mulinux with
    just the maintenace mode ?
    How to add my own binaries and remove the unwanted
    binaries and strip the kernel size ?? Let me
    to Documents/links/some clear explanatory steps.

    Do Help Me.

    karthik bala guru
    sdcckarthik@yahoo.com

     --- Kautzmann Gerd <gkautzmann@baumerident.com>