RE: [Mu] mulinux memory usage

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 10:29:01 CEST

    with kind regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen

    Gerd Kautzmann

    --
    *  Gerd Kautzmann

    Yes 'more' or 'less' coud be used for viewing files, 'cat' can be used for
    very short files.

    > if i type vi i am prompted with a configuration
    > question for editor selection but i am not able to do
    > that. plz tell a way .
    Seemes like you have not installed enough of the system. Maybe you are
    working in maintainance mode. I would suggest to use BASIC as setup after
    booting and to do all the setups needed for a minimal system.