Re: [Mu] MAN Pages

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 16:10:48 CEST

    Hi,
    The short answer is there maybe no Mulinux man pages any more.
    If you google search for ozma mulinux I think you will find a site that
    has some good documentation, I hope you also will look at the mulinux site
    Once their was a mulinux documenation site but I think that may be gone
    now, I did a quick check on some of the link but found some were bad,
    sorry you will just have to look for information.
    You can use the MAN pages from a Red Hat 4.2 system for the programs that
    come with mulinux. You will find some things will not be found in Red Hat
    Systems, sorry.
    Michele is away for summer holiday, but you will find some people will
    reply to questions.
    I do not use Mulinux often these days, so may or may not be able to help,
    with questions.

    I hope others will reply with happier news!
    I hope this will be of help to you and others.