Istallation problem

From: ^P03ta^ (albe@assurdo.it)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 18:10:14 CET

    Hi people, i'm writing to you again because i have a new prob.., ive
    istalled mulinux in my first 386 and all seems to be ok but when i try
    to istall mulinux on another 386 the istallation script don't work
    because i've only 4mb of ram instead of 8 that i have in the fist 386
    I put a new hd in the first 386 to instal mulinux an then put the hd in
    the second 386 but now i've new problem, when i lunch setup, it freeze
    at 68% of unpaking the usr module, i've tried 4 hd and always the setup
    freese at 68%.... What can i do?

    thx