RE: Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Steve Host (shost@intellimec.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 16:28:47 CET

Anyone who doesn’t know how to use Grep wouldn't even find Mulinux in
the first place, let alone get far into the installation of it.

If you want to provide a tarball with the archive online and have people
grep through it, so be it..

But providing it online is a more acceptable, and universal standard.
People can then choose any method they wish to index/access it..

And yes, this should be for the more experienced users who need to dig
for an answer, without bothering the mailing list again and again.. I
don't think you guys want to hear about the same problem over and over
=)

cheers