Re: Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Jeroen Sangers (jeroen@jeroensangers.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 16:24:59 CET

Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz@kde.org> wrote:

> I don't agree to that plan.
> Do you really think that people who aren't even able to run "grep"
> over
> a text file containing the mails should be encouraged to install
> muLinux?
>
> Karl-Heinz

We are not talking about a specific group of users here...
I think that in general it is better that a new user can search the archive
first, before bothering the mailing list with a question that might have
been asked ten times before...
That goes for the linux newby, but also for people who run Linux for years
but have a specific muLinux question. This is not about encouraging people
to use muLinux, but about helping those people who have chosen to use
muLinux.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Sangers

www.jeroensangers.com