Re: Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 20:57:46 CET

On Thursday 30 January 2003 14:35, "Steve Host" <shost@intellimec.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> A) Does there exist a searchable archive of the mU-linux mailing list?

If nobody objects (Michele?) I could provide you with a .tgz file
containing my muLinux mail folder.
Since I switched computers several times and did not allways update my
mail folders this file would contain the muLinux mails collected here
since november 2000: 3041 mails (several missing in 2000, rather complete
in 2001, pretty complete in 2002 and in this year).

1. Would that be helpfull for you?

2. Does anybody object against me sending this file to Steve?

3. Should I sent the file to Michele instead, so we could get it on the
   muLinux webpages somewhere?

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>