Re[2]: Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Maxim Belooussov (m.belooussov@chello.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 21:48:59 CET

Hello Steve,

If it's an IDE device, you could do the following:
1. setup mu using HD (with enough space)
2. tweak mu not to use swap and select only the stuff you need
3. take a look at roclone script , that prepares CD read-only image
file - if you tweak it a little, you might be able to build a 16 MB
clone for your flash card.
(I wanted to set up my router the same way, but then I got a 300 MB
hdd for free, so didn't buy that 32 MB flash IDE)

Hope it helps,
Max