[mu SETUP] problems with setup on thinkpad 360

From: bgbg@pob.huji.ac.il
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 19:18:58 CET

Hi,
I'm trying to setup mulinux 13r2 on my thinkpad (cpu: 486,RAM: 24 M). I've read
in the thinkpad.txt document that resides in /doc directory of the distro, that
the file "install.bat" should be modified prior to the installation
(quoting: "3. edit install.bat and delete the text 'vga=extended'.
   save and quit install.bat")
The problem is that I can't find this file.
When trying to install mulinux, the system freezes or reports segmentation
fault. This can happen on any stage of the setup process.
Is there any solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance
Boris Gorelik