SV: IP in the Windows registry

From: Jan Leverén (janlev@home.se)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 01:49:36 CET

> > There IS someone else out there :-))
> >

> They are 258, but never speak :-)

Oh, i'm sorry about that. The reason I speak as little as I do, is that
i feel that there is nothing I can add to what you experts say and do. I
usually try what ever is recomended her, and ususally it works just as
can be expected. Only a few things about your latest project. When i
login, my homedrive becomes my sanmbashare "Home", and the entry in the
startmenu becomes an empty folder. No big deal, but that whats happening
to me. :-)

// Gr. Janne.

---