Re: 3Com509

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 22:55:06 CET

The thing you need to do is use the dos setup program to
set the card's io and irq as you want. Then with mulinux you do not need
to set io or irq on the invoking of the driver code, it will findout by
its self and tell you what it is using in you log file.
 I am doing this from memory so could be wrong please let me know if I am
and I can get out the hardware and software to test but not untill
midnight will be leave computer very shortly.

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com