/etc/rc.d

From: Dirk Heilemann (dirk.heilemann@telindus.de)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 11:15:25 CEST

Hi,

one think I always missed in mu was my preferred way to stop and start
services with /etc/rc.d/dosomethingd stop. The problem was, that I couldn't
remember the "simple" command in mulinux.

That's why I created my own rc.d directory with just one script inside and a
couple of symlinks to it.
I dare to spread it with this list because I have no FTP Server and its only
1218 bytes.

I like it a lot - what do you think?

Dirk

 <<rc.d.tgz>>

29th Telindus International Symposium
Thursday, October 24, 2002
Brussel Expo, Brussels, Belgium

Meet over 2.000 business & ICT professionals for an in-depth networking
update at Telindus' 29th International Symposium.

Check out the programme, partners, workshops and register now for free:
http://www.telindussymposium.com
<<<