Re: Your opinion

From: Alfred Breull (puma@hannover.sgh-net.de)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 11:40:08 CEST

Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz@kde.org> wrote:

> might be that good Alfred will have less problems to understand
>you then.
>:-))))

LOL.

Short aswer:
he's a complete idiot for bringing up his problems with private mails.

Long answer:
At 04:55 13.10.02 -0400, Lisias Toledo wrote:
> All my virii today is
>coming from mulinux@sunsite subscribers, not from sunsite servers.

and at 15:59 13.10.02:
>The virus I was receveing was attached in mails with parcial
>contents from this list, but the mail headers was not the same from the
>mulinux@sunsite "oficial" mails.

Hence it are private mails, even not coming from sunsite.dk.
Further, it has nothing to do with mulinux or one of its add-ons--
hence, off-topic.

In summary: this is internet, and he should learn to deal with that
stuff.