Re: Your opinion

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 01:51:05 CEST

On Monday 14 October 2002 01:13, Lisias Toledo wrote:
> Alfred Breull wrote:
> > Lisias Toledo <lisias@unforgettable.com> wrote:
> > >Nope. The virus I was receveing was attached in mails with parcial
> > >contents from this list, but the mail headers was not the same from
> > >the mulinux@sunsite "oficial" mails.
> >
> > So what? It's your box--hence, it's your responsibility.
> >
> > Stop whining, learn to manage, or pay someone who could do
> > it for you.
> >
> > Is this simple enough for you to understand?
>
> Look, pal... Can you READ???? Or your brain is tigher than your eyes?
>
> I was EXPLAINING to Michele why doesn't matter to me if the list will be
> hosted on sunsite or in SourceForge, by God's sake! The virri will keep
> going on, there is no point on a change.
>
> IT'S MY FSCKING OPINION, your are the only one whining, here.
>
> Is this simple enough for you to understand? Or I must send it to your
> mom?

Lisias,

there is something you should know: We are having 01:50 here in germany
now - so perhaps it is better to wait until tomorrow - might be that
good Alfred will have less problems to understand you then.

:-))))

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>