Re[2]: [OFF-TOPIC] Search for a song

From: Maxim Belooussov (m.belooussov@chello.nl)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 23:07:48 CEST

Hello Michele,

Monday, September 16, 2002, 10:21:01, you wrote:

ftp://quatramaran.ens.fr/pub/madore/tmp/gaudeamus.mp3

and the file attached.

Used to love this song when studying in Lyceum. Gave us all a very
special feeling :)

Enjoy.

It's a bit funny - the song is in Latin, thus from Rome.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim                            mailto:m.belooussov@chello.nl