Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Search for a song

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 22:21:01 CEST

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 07:52:02PM +0000, Angel Martin Alganza wrote:
> Caro Michele,
>
> From your MP3... I guess the song you look for is the famous "Gaudeamus
> igitur".
>
> Regards,
> Angel

Right! This is sure, because I well remember the words "Gaudeamus
igitur" in the text!

O thank you, Angel, for that.

But, but ... My Sony Notebook Vaio FX-605 seems just defunct.
A minute before, it was working.

Please: never buy Sony notebooks! A true, complete disaster.

As conclusion: I've no WinMX and I cannot search/download the
song. If some one can send me, I will appreciated much.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous