RE: 2 question (the main about Netscape on muLinux

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 09:31:30 CEST

possible reasons:

1. compress is not compass
2. try 'ls -la' it shows the bitfields of a file in the directory (-l =
long, -a = all) it depend from the bitfield if a file could be executed or
not.
3. even if a file has a execute bit on its bitfield, it could be impossible
to execute anything in it ( f.e. plain text files ) you can examine a file
with the 'file' command. f.e. 'file filename'.

> the file appears to be here and also i can see it
> with ls and mc. What's up?
>
> =========
> 2th question:
> Any good soul can tell me exactely (also off list) what
> can i do to obtain netscape NS1+NS2 to works i tried
> alot of efforts bu nothing. I'm with Chimera but it seems
> not too good.
>

> Anyway triple hooraaay for muLinux!
>
> grazie,
> rinaldo.

with kind regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen

Gerd Kautzmann

--
*  Gerd Kautzmann