2 question (the main about Netscape on muLinux

From: NETWORK (network.net@email.it)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 19:26:00 CEST

Hello,

=========
1th question:
can anyone tell me why i have on a directory a file but
when i try to execute it fails e.g.
/usr/bin# compress
compress: not found

*but* if y try the command

/usr/bin# ls co*
compass

the file appears to be here and also i can see it
with ls and mc. What's up?

=========
2th question:
Any good soul can tell me exactely (also off list) what
can i do to obtain netscape NS1+NS2 to works i tried
alot of efforts bu nothing. I'm with Chimera but it seems
not too good.

Anyway triple hooraaay for muLinux!

grazie,
rinaldo.