Re: [mu SsETUP] NS 1 & 2 setup

From: NETWORK (network.net@email.it)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 12:57:28 CEST

Hi,
(muLinux is good!) but :-)
==================
me too interested in such a topic. I've installed
the same version of muLinux & tried to run Netscape
in the directory
/usr/ns/bin
but i obtain the message "bus error"

another questions
1) when i tried to format a floppy using
mk2fs the led of drive lights without any
spinning and it freezy. Then i remove the
disk and i obtain a bad sector
2) when i connected ppp-on i remain on
line circa 2 minutes then the connection
goes down.

other questions in my mind but now it seems
to be enuf at the moment

saluti,
Rinaldo.