Re: [Req #1045] Virus on the muLinux mailing list

From: Lisias Toledo (lisias@unforgettable.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 23:24:22 CEST

cglur@onwe.co.za wrote:

> * no html

Yap.

> * no attatchments

Yap.

> * no top posting

Yap.

> * no 'line wrap expectation'

Just for while. As I said before, just assuming everyone has a 80 coluns
display is so bad as assuming everyone has a line-wrapping MUA.

As I said before, how many columns we should use? 72 for pine? 80 for
mutt? And about the people that read emails in PDAs and others portable
devices, what they have to do?

Line wrapping is the solution. Maybe we can't do it right now, but we
must think seriously about this.

--
[]s,
(Pink@Manaus.Amazon.Brazil.America.Earth.SolarSystem.OrionArm.MilkyWay.Universe)