AW: Mouse

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 09:02:21 CEST

the mu linux setups asks you if what type of mouse you are using.
than a link is set in /dev/mouse. for giving you some help we should
the result of:

ls -la /dev/mouse

computers with a ps/2 mouse will have a link to /dev/psaux you should
have a link to /dev/stty0 or /dev/stty1 or something similar.

cu Gerd