Re: Debian's cdroms

From: Christian Leber (christian@leber.de)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 23:17:57 CET

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:53:21PM +0100, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> I always used Schlittermann, indeed. But, "habenda est", as you said,
> it is not exactly cheap for me.
>
> I forgot the site address. I have to seach for the "Schlittermann list"
> on the web.

http://debian.schlittermann.de/

So, what do you need exactly?
I'm at the moment a little bit confused, it seems to happen that i
actually have an current mirror of potato for i386 ;)

Jigdo is so greate!, i have began to create the second CD with the
jigdo file from the net and put my old potato CD in the cd-rom and it
took most of the needed files from the CD (because thy happen to be the
same) and is able to load the rest
from the net. (this was before i discovered my local mirror ;))

Ok, so i could send you some CD's, what do you need exactly?
(Then I have just do figure out how to send them and what's about crypto
regulation in italy...)

Regards,
Christian Leber

P.S. but rsync is also greate and still neccessary

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)