Re: Web-browser for mulinux

From: Jochen Cichon (j.cichon@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 09:42:31 CET

I have compiled "links" on my old linux machine.

Its very powerfull. A textmode browser like LYNX, but sopports FRAMES (!)
YES.

But has some problems with cookies. ;(

In a older Version of X11 there was also the "arena" browser. Think its
still there in one of the older X11.tgz files.

And I posted some time ago some nice small browsers...

---Snap---
    Two tiny Web Browsers...
        http://pauillac.inria.fr/~rouaix/mmm/
    Hehe... If this works wit muLinux and TCL Disk ...
        http://www.psnw.com/~alcald/tiny_tcl_web_browser.html
    Because then its only about 3k (but i can't test right now ;( if there
are
    more libraries to load...)
----------

But if you have enought space on your muLinux machine you can install the
StarOffice.
There was a Browser, News, Mail.... whatever.

Ciao,
    Joschi

PS:
    Hehe, or install Windows anywhere and use the EMU disk with wine. So you
have IE :))
    OK noone wants that really but it works. (but don't know if its working
with the network also)