AW: [of topic] programming problems...

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 09:03:57 CET

>It would be nice for someone to create a VERBAL programming
>language where you cuold speak to a microphone and tell the
>computer what to do... but meanwhile we have to survive with what
>we have got :)

Heheh, that was the way how they designed Cobol ..... I don't like
Cobol, but evrey time they invent a new programming language, they
try to forget anything about older languages. Programming languages
where invented to make programming easier for humans. New programming
languages ar made to fulfill abstract programming ideas and schemes.

Sorry couldn't resist ....