Re: [non-mu] Samba problems

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 17:39:16 CET

> Sometimes, the win machine take times to get sync with linux box.
> From linux box, do write that:
>
> # smbclient -L <win-bios-name> -U nobody
>
> Do you see the win shares?

Well connecting from the laptop isn't the problem, from the linux
running on the laptop I can easily connect to the desktop, it's the
other way araound that is causing my a headacke :( [Connecting
form the desktop running win98 to the laptop]

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430