[mu SETUP] package NS1 msg error?

From: Jean (jpalazuelos@ifrance.Com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 19:01:03 CET

Hello all !

I am glade to have downloadded muLinux Excellent Job !

I have an 486 DX2 50Mhz and want to use it more :o)

My probleme is that installing muLinux when it is installing NS1 addon I
have this message:

INSTALLING NS1 addon...

Completed tar: usr/ns/bin/: no such file or directory 100%

Since the end of the installation haven't got another error message.
But using X11 with any WM I have sometimes this message:
can't map '/lib/libc.so.5.4.13'
can't map '/lib/libc.so.5'
can't load lybrary libc.so.5

What can I do?