RE: Hard disk (UMSDOS) install without floppies?

From: liquidlizard (lost1again@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 10:23:19 CET

IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS STUFF. SORRY!!! : )
just do what did (biaxident) just make a file on your ROOT file system like
c:\mulinux
unpack all the files in to that dir.
Then make a start up disk with c:\mulinux\rawrite.exe
when it asks for the path I think its c:\mulinux\images\
after that floppy is done boot from that floppy and it will automatically
install to you hard
drive because everything is in the mulinux dir. (it creates a new DIR and
install everything to it called c:\Linux It looks for that at boot up
but watch out because it modifies your Autoexec.bat with the following
call c:\linux\linux.bat
this automatically starts mulinux at start up so you will have to back up
you Autoexec first
Kenny