Re: mu SETUP Still quite confused

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 08:37:29 CET

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 06:11:38PM -0500, Toqueface Benalto nicely wrote:
> Okay, I'm still quite confused. I did the
> cat mulinux-12r2.tgz | gzip -dc | tar -xf-
> thing when I downloaded the mulinux-12r2.tgz file, but I still can't find
> any *.img files?? How do I translate all these contents into floppies???
>
> If you could even just point me to the appropriate place on the website where it is
> explained, that would be great as well.

Why about to start reading the two files README.* in the previous
expanded archive?
I have no words: I install a lot of packages everyday and my first
action is always to honour the author, reading the README.* files.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous