Re: mu SETUP Still quite confused

From: Shannon Mecklenburg (shannon@mecklenburg.cc)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 06:17:53 CET

Glad you're having more luck! I thought it was pretty neat that I could
run X Windows from floppies! I am pretty new to MULINUX myself and have
only been playing with it for about 2 weeks now. I am working on an
X-Terminal project and wanted to see if it was possible to embedded
MU-LINUX on a 32MB Flash Drive. So far everything looks good!