mu SETUP Is this possible?

From: Toqueface Benalto (benalto@benalto.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 13:06:05 CET

Hello.
I just joined this mailing list. I have a question or two for anyone
that wishes to answer. :)

I have a Pentium 75 machine with 16 megs of RAM, a 1.44 floppy drive,
and 2 blank ext2 partitions. It has no operating system installed on it
AT ALL. I've read through some mu documents, and I see plenty of HOWTOs
regarding installing under DOS, under a FAT32 partition, but none that
resemble my situation. So I ask: is it possible?

My main machine is a Mandrake Linux box so I would have no problem
downloading the installation files. I'm confused how I cram them on 1.44
floppies, however.

Thanks to anyone who replies :)

Have a good weekend

-jason