mu SETUP : UMSDOS installation on a NT machine, without floppy

From: Guillaume Cornet (CornetGJ@Cardiff.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 19:15:56 CEST

Hello,

Thanks for your help, Lars. I have the ipx.o module now. But I am
still not able to install on a hard disk. I read in the readme.txt
from dostools.zip that the installation floppy method is recommended
for Win NT, but I can't boot from a floppy. I think that the
installation scripts just can't find my downloaded archives, in
/mulinux on /dev/hda5. I've tried from a CD-ROM, it doesn't work
better.

Does anybody know a way to install in UMSDOS, on a Win NT machine,
without the installation floppy ? I have

/dev/hda1 NTFS
/dev/hda2 extended
/dev/hda5 FAT

I want to install to hda5.