Re: [kalojan@kalojan.de: Unix-Tutorial on Bulgarian]

From: Stefan Georgiev (stefang@sz.inetg.bg)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 08:57:14 CEST

Hi

Yes I'm from Bulgaria.

Many people thinks, Bulgarian people speak Russian language. :-)
That is no problem for me. :-)

About mu Linux. system is very good.
I try 2 versions of kernel. 11.2 and 12.2

In 11.2 I have big problem with telnet . Linux listen at telnet port but
refuse me.. I try anything, but..
after this I install 12.2. everything is OK. :-), but I have problem with
mail relay.
In 12.2 I have these problems
1. with calculating of network address and broadcast address Procedures who
calculate broadcast and network do not operate . I find the file and write
down :-) my network address ad broadcast. :-) and everything is OK after
this.
2. my problem is about SENDMAIL and POP3 from remote machine
  if I try to send mail through my mulinux. Linux return my mail with
reason.. mail loop detected. I tried everything within my knowledge ! but
problem is unreachable for me.
  with POP3 my muLinux refuse me if I receive mail from remote machine. why?
problem is unreachable for me.

Now I using Red Hat and averting is OK.

In the feature I think to use muLinux like router between 1 radio LAN card
(proxim) and 1 LAN. I will make simple router. in this case I have problem
with module installation on Proxim card (may be) . I try near future.

Stefan Georgiev

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. I'm Bulgarian guy :-) and spoken Bulgarian
language :-))))