Re: [kalojan@kalojan.de: Unix-Tutorial on Bulgarian]

From: Sebastian Leske (sleske@enterprise.mathematik.uni-essen.de)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 15:09:29 CEST

Hi,
> Bulgarians uses russian language?
> Anyway, if contents is ok, in your opinion, I will r-add the link.

Sorry, my mistake :-(. The site is in Bulgarian, not in Russian. The languages
do use (almost) the same alphabet, and they are quite similar.
I only glanced at the page, and it looked Russian. My Russian is a bit rusty,
and I now realized that what looked like slightly funny Russian is actually
Bulgarian :-).

Looks okay, though. I don't understand all of it, but using my Russian, I can
guess many phrases, and they seem okay. Probably safe to re-add it.

Greetings,

Sebastian